Direct Recruitment provides a range of recruitment services for employers. Your staff are your greatest asset and we work hard to find the right people to achieve your business needs.
Contact Us Now
If you have a vacancy or a recruitment query please don’t hesitate to:
- call your local Direct Recruitment office during business hours and ask to speak to one of our Recruitment Consultants
Or complete our online form by clicking below!
One of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you at the earliest opportunity
Provide your contact details to subscribe to our employer e-newsletter for updates, resources and information.
You may find the following services of relevance:
At Direct Recruitment we are committed to providing a friendly, helpful and professional service. We welcome your feedback and ensure that all customer concerns are responded to promptly and dealt with in a fair and confidential manner.
Please return your completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Cost Employment Assistance
No Cost Employment Assistance includes:
- Servicing your vacancies, including detailing the skills and attributes you require, matching these against our data-base of job seekers and providing suitable candidates to review and/or interview
- Providing you with on-going support after a job seeker is employed
- Providing you with wage subsidies for eligible job seekers
- Assisting you develop a skilled workforce to meet your business needs
- Offering assistance and advice regarding human resources, work health and safety and wages and employment conditions
- Providing you with further assistance and support to employ Indigenous job seekers including information on available government initiatives
- Analysis of labour market trends, skills shortages and future economic developments to assist large employers (including large labour hire agencies) to plan and recruit their future workforces.
Contact your local Direct Recruitment office and ask to speak to a Recruitment Consultant to discuss your staffing needs.
Labour Hire and Temporary Placement Services
Direct Recruitment’s experienced labour hire team will work with you to meet your temporary staffing needs.
Direct Recruitment’s professional labour hire consultants work with you to gain an understanding of your business in order to respond promptly to your temporary staffing needs.
They can assist you with:
- Covering staff leave
- Meeting peak loads
- Reducing your operating costs
- Providing casual to permanent pathways
- Managing all your payroll costs and administration
Direct Recruitment’s competitive rates, labour hire expertise and minimal lead times ensure your business will continue to operate effectively under all conditions.
Recruiting the right staff can be one of the most important business decisions you can make. A Direct Recruitment employer services consultant will work with you to achieve your permanent staffing needs.
Recruiting the right staff can be one of the most important decisions your business makes.
For a professional, responsive service our recruitment consultants can provide you with:
- co-ordination of media advertising
- application screening
- reference checking
- selection interviewing
- aptitude testing
- provision of selection reports
- applicant notification.
Direct Recruitment offers a guarantee on permanent candidate placements.
Direct Recruitment’s service includes a specialist large scale recruitment team which works directly with individual businesses and labour hire agencies to ensure their large-scale recruitment needs are met efficiently and effectively.
Direct Recruitment’s experienced Recruitment Team will be assigned to work with you on large scale recruitment campaigns. Through our partnerships with local, state and Australian Governments, peak employer bodies and other Australian Government jobactive employment services Providers we will ensure your employment needs are fulfilled.
We also work with labour hire agencies to meet the needs of employers offering large scale casual employment by sourcing suitable candidates and streamlining the bulk recruitment processes. We undertake pre-screening, reference checks, medicals and drug screening and assist with induction, organize required uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment for candidates prior to commencement.
Direct Recruitment’s experienced out-placement consultants can provide professional services for a variety of out-placement situations.
Direct Recruitment’s specialist out-placement team can provide your business with a service tailored to your specific needs. With extensive experience in dealing with a variety of out-placement situations our professional consultants assist employees to achieve a smooth transition from your organisation.
For confidential, experienced advice please contact your local Direct Recruitment office and ask to speak to a member of our specialist out-placement team.
Service Delivery Plan
Our Service Delivery Plan for Employers details the standard of services which can be relied on from Direct Recruitment’s employer services team and is available from our offices.
All services provided by Direct Recruitment are quality assured through QMS ISO 9001 Certification.
Member of Recruitment and Consulting Services Association of Australasia (RCSA)